Review about College Of Coastal Georgia Contract from Brunswick, Georgia
Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being said, when I mention breach, I am referring to the Code of Conduct and also federal laws such as ADA and Title IX procedures. The College of Coastal Georgia has ruined my life under the advisement of the USG, they have not even remotely adhered to their own Rules.
The College of Coastal Georgia and USG has breached both written and implied contractual agreements in a civil conspiracy. I have made every effort to resolve matters and they have ignored every one while pushing me to the point of dropping out of college and leaving my job. I had to make a hardship withdraw due to the harassment. My education and my life have been ruined to the point that I have to relocate. I do not have what I paid for, a degree in biology. I was a 3.4 student.
During the past year of being harassed by CCGA, I have suffered at least $32,000 in monetary losses alone, they have altered my course in life, my transcript is a mess and so is my financial aid. I am having issues getting in to another college and my aid budget is screwed up to the point that I will not be able to afford to finish. They have not shown any desire to even talk about it let alone make good. I need to be restored to the position that I was in before the breach, immediately. I can’t wait through 5 years of litigation, to finish my degree and repair my reputation.
I have found myself in a really horrible place as a result of the actions of the following people: Micheal Butcher (Dean of Students), Jennifer Zak (LD councilor), Jason Umfress (Vice Pres.), Greg Aloia (President), Floyd Phoenix (Former Title IX), Kimberly Ballard (USG lawyer) and Hank Huckaby (Chancellor).
While I have major issues with the administration at The College of Coastal Georgia and with the USG monster, I respect the importance and role of small colleges such as CCGA, I do not wish to bring harm to the college but I have to do whatever I can to put a stop to or at least forewarn others of the unethical behavior that is apparent at CCGA. There are a few good professors there, who try hard but feel the wrath of the mismanagement. They are as frustrated with it as I am. They supported me in my advocacy as a student and an employee, until the admin bullied them along with my coworkers too. They used them as a tool in order to run me off. I do not want this to happen to another student.
CCGA has slandered me and defamed me, as a student and an employee. They created a hostile environment that has hindered me from transferring out. I have received disparate treatment from financial aid. There are many witnesses but only a few will testify out of fear. They have done this to other students along with faculty at other USG schools.
This student got expelled for protesting a parking garage, the extent that the USG went to fight against his rights is unbelievable:
These people have ruined my life and have a track record of doing so. I have been speaking with other students at other USG colleges who are and have been in legal battles with USG over very similar breaches. We are analyzing their tactics in suppressing our voices. There are patterns in their ways. They do not act as a nonprofit as they legally should. This is no joke. Check out this link: http://gwmac.com/compilation-key-corruption-cases-within-georgia/
These people do not give a ***, big or small, they will mow you over. They are the *** of the Earth in my opinion.
In effort to protect the individuals who support me, I am not going to include my full statement. It is really long anyway. If they continue to be unresponsive to my complaints, I am going to start releasing more information on not only my breach of contract but also breaches against other students. I worked at CCGA for three years, I have knowledge, evidence and statements depicting several other scandals that have occurred and continue to occur.
I have attaché a few excerpts, depicting the length I went in order to have my concerns addressed in order to restore an environment conducive to learning, followed by Jason Umfress going to great length in order to suppress my appeal of his fraudulent investigation.
This debacle has cost me dearly and it should have never come to this. A simple "sorry" would have been an ample resolution at one time. This is my last effort in opening a conversation between CCGA and myself before I pursue other methods of justice. My evidence has been confirmed and there are people who are tired of seeing the treatment that I have experienced.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Corrupt administration
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- College Of Coastal Georgia Contract
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "Hey difry_uti, I went to NTI in 2010. Its is a scam! NTI LIED!!! In every aspect pertaining to the school. From the recruiter coming to my home to graduating..."
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "I placed an order and realized I had put in a wrong portion of the address. The background noise was horrendous, all of these customer service people are apparently sitting..."
- "My Cuz book my RM, I drove over 20 hours and over 900 hundred miles from Michigan all night ffor red roof to tell me my day was wrong and..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."